Which Is The Best Dating Site For Finding a Russian Wife?
It's worth looking at RussianEuro, Elena's Models or A Belarus Bride. All have reasonable costs and do their best to remove scammers. Avoid any site which:
- Charges you lots of money for each email address of a lady.
- Charges you to write letters to each lady.
- Has webcam facilities that you have to pay for on a minute by minute basis.
Here's more information about the best Russian dating sites.
How To Avoid Scammers On Russian Dating Sites?
Scammers are generally after one of two things: money or a green card (visa).
Now it's fairly easy to avoid the money scammers. Signs to look for are:
- The lady will usually contact you first.
- She will complain about her life in Russia (or the Ukraine).
- She will mention a sob story.
- She may be inconsistent in what she tells you (because she's talking to so many men she forgets what she's told you).
- She falls in love with you straight away.
- She doesn't care about age difference or your appearance.
- She wants to chat via email or MSN/Skype and doesn't want to use the chat or email facilites the dating site offers.
- She logs in to the dating site a odd hours (even allowing for the time difference).
- She doesn't have a full time job.
Beyond this though, if you don't send money to her, you won't get scammed. Simple as that!
Visa or green card seekers are more difficult to spot. But beware of ladies who want to move to a specific country. In fact, be wary of anyone who wants to leave their family and move to a different country and live with a stranger! Spotting ladies who are just looking for a visa takes time, so don't rush your relationship. It's also essential to spend a lot of time with her. If you have any doubts then get her over on a fiance visa so you can live together for a few months. Eventually you'll get to know the real woman, and whether she's genuine.